Established since 2005, CMA Singapore is the master franchisee of CMA international. CMA specializes in two-hand abacus mental arithmetic and focuses on offering a credible teaching system that emphasizes total brain development. With multimedia and teaching resources backed by an experienced management team and dedicated teaching professionals, CMA is one of the world’s fastest-growing mental arithmetic training institutes.
Our goal is to help every child unleash his mental potential through our unique and proven two-hand abacus mental arithmetic methodology. To date, CMA Singapore has 21 outlets islandwide and continues to expand into new territories.
If you share our passion for delivering learning that transforms, we invite you to embark on this meaningful mission with us. You’ll enjoy a nurturing working environment and being part of a dynamic team striving to make a difference every day.
Training Assistance Programme (Full-time / 5.5 Days)
Date Posted: 01/12/2022
Location: Yishun, Singapore
To kick start your career with us, you will undergo a structured abacus training programme to equip yourself to deliver the programme with the highest teaching standards.
- Candidate shall teach and impart abacus-mental arithmetic knowledge and unleash the latent potential in our students
- Proactively engage students and parents to enhance their appreciation of the programme
- Holds a minimum GCE ‘O’ level or equivalent, with a pass in English. Those with Diploma/Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education in Teaching or equivalent will have an added advantage.
- Be passionate and pleasant when working with young children in nurturing them.
- Possesses good communication skills and able to connect with students and liaise with both English-speaking and Chinese-speaking parents.
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy.
- At least 2 years in teaching experience, especially with children is required. Those with no teaching experience may also apply if they have a strong passion in teaching and nurturing children.
- Able to work during weekday evenings and weekends.
Interested candidates, please send in your full resume, including expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org